Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day # 70 - Human Monkey at the Park

This afternoon when I biked to the park there were only about two people all told at the park. One was on the phone and the younger, named Matthew and who lives five minutes from here was in the process of throwing a rope over a branch high up in this old tree. I got permission from him to take pictures and so I snapped as fast as I could of him crawling up the tree and going way up with his rope. I knew I have my cell phone in case he slips and falls but thankfully he didn't. He lassoed the huge branch and hoisted himself down to the ground hanging to the rope. Once he was back on solid ground he tied a few knots in the rope and here he is.  I don't know how he got into this tangle but so be it...

No comments:

Post a Comment