Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day # 129 - Pizza

Tonight I visited the new Pizza Shop at the backside of Big Olaf. You can order pizza and pick them up later, like Louie Beachy is doing or visit with the girls while you wait. I chose to wait and visited with the girls and other customers.

Everybody who has ever ordered and tasted from this Pizza Shop says they are delicious. I was going to write that people rave about these pizzas but the Plain People don't rave about the best of food. They just eat it and smack their lips and eat some more and rub their stomachs until they are full or the pizza is gone.  

I bought an 8 inch Club Pizza, which is too much for one meal. I plan to eat the rest later.

3 comments:

  1. Yea, plain people do not rave. :) But you sure can tell if they like something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what a club pizza is but that pizza looks great!! And I just ate supper and it still looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A club Pizza is Ranch Sauce, with bacon & chicken smothered in Mozzarella Cheese. The next time I am planning to try the Veggie Delight.

    ReplyDelete