Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day # 167 - Honey Moon in Pinecraft

This is the first couple I took notice when I biked into the Pinecraft park tonight. There was something different about them. I thought she favored her Mom which was someone from Ohio. And so I biked closer and started visiting with them. Found out I was totally wrong in whom I thought she favored. Anyway this is David & Margaret Miller from Orrville Alabama. Their wedding was on February 10th, which was last week and they are on their honeymoon.  

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely couple !!!! You meet the most interesting people at the Pinecraft park :) :) I pray that God will bless their marriage together!!! Have a great weekend. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! :) A lovely place to honeymoon...

    ReplyDelete