Sunday, May 20, 2012

Day # 259 - Myakka State Park

Tonight a local couple decided to take a drive down through Myakka State Park and see the wild animals. Before they got out of Pinecraft one of them thought of asking me if I want to go along, so they turned back and knocked on my door. I was surprised to see them at my door for this was the first time I remember seeing one of them at my door. Without hesitation I went along. The first thing in the wilds we saw were alligators in the water and then some wild hogs. The most exciting one was a Mama Deer nursing her young one. Later we came upon a group where I took this one. This is the clearest shot of any wildlife we saw tonight. All in all it was a beautiful evening out. Thank you to Jerry Miller & his wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment