Sunday, June 3, 2012

Day # 273 - Don't Want to...

About half an hour before I arrived at he park tonight, I met these ladies on my street. They wanted to know where the Pinecraft Park is and so I gave them directions to turn right and then left and go until they see the park sign. When I arrived at the park the little girls were just finishing up with their sliding and the Mother put this child in the basket and turned to get the older child to put in the next basket. But the little girl stood up, stretched her right leg, swung it over the basket and proceeded to make a touch-down. Thankfully Mom came to the rescue.

This group came in yesterday for a week's vacation. I don't know how many total came but there were two men with beards, two young boys without beards, two women and two little girls at the park tonight.

1 comment: