Sunday, August 26, 2012

Day # 357 - Dancing with the Drumbeat

 Tonight Mary Miller called and asked if I want to go for a ride? Of course I did and so shortly Mel & Mary picked me up and we went quite a ways south as Mel wanted to see something. after he saw what he wanted to see, he told us women it is now up to us of where we want to go or what we want to do. We both choose Siesta Beach. It was Sunday night, the time for drummers and dancers to perform. Tonight they drummed and danced under the pavilion because of a little bit of rain. I took some pictures. I am sorry and yet I am not sorry that this was the best my camera captured. At least the one I like the best. My camera couldn't decide where to focus, so this is what came out of the camera. The guy in blue is the photographer and all the rest are the drummers and dancers. I liked the woman with the Hula Hoop  best, so where can I get a Hula Hoop?

This is a better picture of our evening on Siesta Beach. There were very few people out and I love the vastness of the sky, water sand and the few people.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a storm is brewing. Better take cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful beach, the most beautiful I've ever visited, and I've been to quite a few. The sand really is white, almost like cake flour! I snuck some home in a jar. :)

    ReplyDelete