Thursday, October 25, 2012

Year 2, Day # 31 - Him, Again

 Late this afternoon I biked up with Sherry Gore to Big Olaf for a dish of ice cream. We both needed a break of whatever we were doing. And there we met him again and his grandmother Magdalena. While Magdalena and Sherry were talking I asked him if his name is Alvin? No, he said it is Allen. Next I ask if I may take another picture? After saying "Yes" to my question, he turned and looked just like he did in the previous picture of him from yesterday. So today I told him he may look at me and so he did. 

I am assuming Allen gets dropped off at the Pinecraft Post Office after school hours and when the Post Office closes at 4:00, he catches a ride on the back of Grandma's bike. He sits quite comfortable on the lunch box, with still enough leg room and Grandma's briefcase in the bike basket.

2 comments:

  1. PRICELESS. That's all I have to say. He's going to love that picture when he's older (riding on the back of grandma's bike). What a great memory that will be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I met his Grandma and Aunt Esther this morning at the post office this morning and they love these pictures of him. He also has a little sister with the same beautiful hair.

      Delete