Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Year 2, Day # 106 - Yvetta

Today when I was biking up Kaufman a vehicle pulled up along side me and stopped. She rolled down her window and asked me if I am a Midget? She tore open her door and came out, almost besides herself with glee for this is the second time ever that she saw a Midget. She is from New York City and as we talked a bit people started getting concerned and so they came driving by, just looking because that is what you do in Pinecraft. She tried to flag down an Amish man to ask him to take a picture of us two. Instead he sped up and flew pass us down Kaufman. But then we saw two Joe Wenger Mennonite ladies come by and one of them took a picture of us together. Anyway we visited some more and in parting she blessed me in the Name of Jesus Christ. This is another one that I will probably meet once in a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment