Monday, May 13, 2013

Year 2, Day # 242 - The Best of Pinecraft

 Julie meets George. 

Winter Snow Birds return for some peace and quiet in Pinecraft. Welcome Lovina and Fred Hershberger. 

Right now summer is my favorite season of the year. I also know next winter Snow Bird season will be my favorite. But now I love our laid-back easy going life, especially so in the evenings in the cool of the day. After visiting a bit with Julie, George walked up and the two neighbors met for the first time. After Julie, George and I parted, I biked to Big Olaf and since not a single person was eating ice cream I decided to break the spell providing I have enough cash on me, which I normally don't. Tonight I happened to have $2 in my camera bag and so I bought a Kiddie cup of Peanut Butter Cup ice cream for $1.85. I sat on my bike slowly and deliciously eating little bites hoping someone would stop for ice cream or a chat. And sure enough I saw Fred and Lovina way off in the distance, walking my way. So while we were visiting Joe Graber came biking up and also sat down to join the visit.Times like this is the best of Pinecraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment