Monday, August 19, 2013

Year 2, Day # 338, 339 & 340

I didn't have Internet service for the last three days due to lightening Friday night, which knocked out our Comcast. I have a bit more respect for thunder storms, but it is a part of life. 

 Day #248 - This is a few bricks that the lightening moved around.

 Day # 249 - This is not the Pearly Gate but it has it's own messy beauty.

Day # 250 - The clouds tonight coming in from the southeast. They brought in a little bit of thunder and a few drops of rain.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back! I was concerned about you. I really look forward to your photos everyday.

    Margaret from MO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also concerned about you Katie. A few weeks ago here in MO, we had terrible thunder/lighting storms, not to mention the rain.
    Now it is beautiful weather.
    jodie

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is supposed to be one more day of thunder and lightening, today and tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete