Saturday, April 19, 2014

Year 3, Day # 219 - The Beauty of Pinecraft Park

This morning I was reminded again what a unique little park we have in Pinecraft.  My number one thing today was go for a bike ride, especially after yesterday's rain and clouds. So I biked through the park. The parking lot and surrounding area was full of vehicles, but no people in sight except for one lady standing on the creek bank. She was tagged, so I asked her what is happening? She said the woods is full of bird watchers because the birds are grounded after yesterday's rain and the strong west wind we are having this morning. When birds can't continue to migrate, they stock up on food.  So this morning the Pinecraft Park was a bird lover's paradise. 

I love the natural habitat on the banks of the creek. There is beauty in most everything.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful...we are blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, how beautiful! I love your closing statements. Your art, photography, and perspective are an inspiration to so many people. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete