Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Year 3, Day # 306 - Crosswalk on Beneva

This morning I had to go to CVS to pick up a few refills. Being this is Summer Time and it was in the middle of the morning with not much traffic, I decided to use the Crosswalk instead of going up to the light. My policy is to wait until both southbound lanes are empty before I cross into the center and then wait until both northbound lanes are empty before making that crossing. But this morning it didn't work out that way. When a car stopped to let me cross, I crossed because the other lane was empty. On my return home from cvs, it happened again like it is mend to be. This time both northbound lanes had vehicles coming and all the traffic stopped and I sailed right through all four lanes. 

I guess my conclusion is, Crosswalks work and don't cause accidents and kill bikers if we all look out for each other. Thanks to whoever stopped to let me across Beneva.

No comments:

Post a Comment