Friday, August 15, 2014

Year 3, Day # 308 - Dead Gecko

Tonight when I went for my bike ride, Erma had just returned home from her day of work. So I stopped off for a little visit. When she reached for her mailbox she gasped at seeing a Gecko hanging by its tail from her mailbox. It was strange, for how in the world can a lizard get caught by the tail and die? I thought their tails drop off when they get caught. Anyway the lizard dropped to the ground, and stayed put because it was dead. Annie the little dog didn't even bother with it. Other times she is always hunting and eating them. The more I think about this little lizard, I am wondering if it isn't mend as a joke. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I went back and looked again and I don't think it was mend as a joke. But why or how it happened remains a mystery.

      Delete