Friday, September 30, 2011

Day # 26 - My Evening at the Park

Tyler Gore went a fishing tonight. Earlier this week the county cleaned the banks of the creek and so now I can sit on the bike trail and watch the water flow again and also the fishermen or fisher women. But tonight it was only Tyler. He wasn't much more than casting his line when a black duck or waterfowl flew in and went after the hook and whatever was used for bait when Tyler reeled in the line.

I watched for a while and then ended up visiting with Henry Wagler the rest of the evening. He came into the park a little late hoping or looking if someone is at the shuffleboard but nobody was and since I was on my way out we caught up visiting. We used to live in the same community up in Canada in the late 1970's.

No comments:

Post a Comment