Monday, September 12, 2011

Day #8 - My Lunch

This is my favorite sandwich. Everything comes from Yoder's Fresh Market. I bring the produce home and them assemble the sandwich. First of all I buy a couple of ounces of cream cheese made from goat's milk. I buy one bunch of Italian Parsley, an onion and a clove of garlic. I chop up these ingredients and mix the soft cream cheese together until I have a cheese spread. I buy a freshly baked multi-grain bun, cut it in half and spread the cheese, then slices of tomato. Last I cut the baloney into half-a-dollar size circles and circle them around my sandwich. and then I enjoy my healthy sandwich to the fullest while I surf the Internet. 

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of my sandwiches that I would make while we were stationed in Turkey. Except the bread was fresh everyday. Nothing like fresh produce.

    ReplyDelete