Monday, August 6, 2012

Day # 336 - Going to Church

This is yesterday's picture. I didn't get home until 1:30 this morning and since I didn't have Internet access while waiting on my delayed planes, I couldn't post last evening. 

Amish church service was across the road from where I was staying and so I sat and snapped pictures as fast as I could. I intend to edit some and post them on my Pinecraft/Sarasota Blog.

It looks like the morning was foggy, but instead when I sat outside my camera lens fogged up.So I moved inside and shot through the window. Later when everybody was in and church service started, I sat outside and turned up my hearing-aids as far as I could to listen to their singing. It was beautiful singing and it always will be as it is a part of my heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment