Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Year 3, Day # 237 - Facing the Sun

Since Kendra Cross is flying out of Sarasota tomorrow, we decided to take in one more sunset. We ended up in Lido Beach. Kendra walking toward the setting sun.

This is Kendra's photo of me, facing the setting sun.

I think my sunset years are going to be my best years on earth. But then on the other hand, maybe I am not in my sunset years. Who knows? But however it is I am enjoying life to the fullest. It appears like I am on vacation, and I really am for I was in Tarpon Springs yesterday. Tonight I am on Lido Beach. Two weeks ago we were touring Solomon's Castle. Truth is, year round residents in Sarasota wait to take their vacation until most of the vacationers  are gone. This is just the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment